One-on-One Coaching for
Capital Equipment Product Managers
We Help Capital Equipment Companies Grow and Compete
More Customers, Higher Prices, Faster
Perhaps you subscribe to our newsletter, have read our books, or attended our workshops. These experiences combined with what you already knew have given you a pretty good idea of what it means to be a capital equipment product manager and how to implement a value-based strategy.
But you want to get better as fast as possible. You don’t have time for mistakes or do-overs. You’d like a little help.
One-on-one coaching could be the perfect solution for you. We’ll help you
- Secure more customers at higher prices faster than if you were to go it alone,
- Tackle your most important product management initiatives, and
- Complete real work while improving your product management and value-based strategy capability.
We’ll be with you every step of the way. With a one-on-one coaching, you’ll get
- Direct, one-on-one access to Michael Chase,
- A private account on our on-line coaching portal,
- Regularly scheduled calls to review progress against action plans and commitments,
- Unlimited telephone and email support for any issues where feedback and support are needed,
- Documented action plans and session notes,
- On-line session scheduling, and
- Access to our templates, tools, learning resources, articles, and other content to support your goals and accelerate progress
We have helped many marketing leaders accelerate their careers and secure more customer at higher prices this way and would love an opportunity to work with you.
With Mike’s coaching, I’ve applied value-based pricing to my current portfolio and developed a roadmap that focuses engineering efforts on solutions that drive economic value for our customers.
Since working with Mike and adopting a value-based strategy, we’ve literally added millions of gross margin dollars to our bottom line.Todd Templeton