Value-Based Strategy Workshop
We Help Capital Equipment Companies Grow and Compete
Value-based selling holds the promise of better customer retention, increased sales, and higher prices. However, none of these will happen in any sustained way if you only focus on the sales process.
Value must be created before it can be sold.
Your product and marketing strategies must also be value-based. Only then can you be assured that you are on a path to sustained competitive advantage and growth. This value-based strategy workshop for capital equipment companies shows you how.
What You’ll Learn
- Why you need a value-based strategy
- The key obstacles to selling value
- Why it is easy for equipment companies
- A shortcut that can produce near-instant results
- How to define value
- How to use value to drive a winning product strategy
- How to price and market value
Private Workshop – More Value for You
This private workshop is conducted at your facility. This means that you can:
- Expand the number of people and functions exposed to value-based strategy concepts and as a result, create a critical mass of understanding quickly.
- Tailor the experience and discussion to your company’s specific needs
- Avoid expenses and lost productivity associated with travel to public venues.
Before the workshop, we’ll contact you to gain insight into your desired outcome and emphasis. Then, we’ll tailor the content to your needs.
Who Should Attend
If you participate in defining, marketing, selling, and/or pricing capital equipment products, you will benefit from this workshop. Typical attendees include:
- P&L owners
- Marketing executives
- Product and marketing managers
- Sales management
Mike’s “How to Implement a Value-Based Strategy” workshop, connected the dots for me. By using examples directly related to our industry, Mike made each value-strategy concept immediately useful. I came away with a toolbox full of practical techniques to that I can apply right away.Stephen Ranney