Strategy, Product Management, Marketing
We Help Capital Equipment Companies Grow and Compete
Your journey to implement a value-based strategy will have a broad impact on your approach to product strategy, management, and marketing. Everything you do to define, create, and market products will need to be oriented to create unique customer value and make sure that you get paid for that effort. It can be a significant undertaking.
Your strategy and marketing personnel are likely technically schooled and market savvy. However, the capacity to ensure competitive advantage and product prices that reflect customer value may not be at hand. You’d like help. But you don’t have time for an outsider to comprehend the unique challenges of the capital equipment business.
That’s where we come in.
We have the strategy, product management, and marketing capabilities to help you obtain the commercial success that can come from a value-based strategy. Our extensive equipment technology and industry experience means that you won’t have to worry about a learning curve.
- Opportunity analysis and validation
- Situation and competitive analysis
- Customer buying criteria and value definition
- Product strategy and roadmap development
- Market requirements and product definition
- Voice of the customer market validation
- Product roadmap management
- New product development and introduction
- Product life cycle management
- Marketing strategy development and execution
- Competitive positioning and pricing strategy
- Sales and marketing tools development
- Sales force development and training
- Solid State Lighting
- Flat Panel Display
- Related Industries
- Crystal Growth
- Electron Microscopy
- Ion Implant
- And More